Monday, March 23, 2009

Friend Makin' Mondays is a fun way to get to know other bloggers created by Kasey at All That is Good. Join the fun!

Today's task is to list 10 things I'm thankful for:

1. The amazing God I serve who is faithful to forgive and loves me unconditionally.

2. My wondeful family who despite my flaws and quirky personality, loves me as much as I love them!

3. My daughter. She is my best friend and partner in all things fun!

4. My job! I have been truly blessed to have a wonderful class this year. This is the 3rd year in a row that I have had such a great group. I count my blessings every day and this is right there on top. www.msdaviskindergarten.com

5. My best friends. They make work and life bearable. I covet their prayers.

6. My health. I am proud to be making healthier choices for my daughter and I now.

7. Answered prayers. God's timing is perfect. I trust in Him and am forever thankful for the prayers He does and does not answer on my behalf. His ways are perfect.

8. My online friends. I LOVE looking at the awesome blogs online and making friends with other Christian moms out there doing what I do.

9. My parents. They are a wonderful support system to me and I so value their wisdom, insight and opinions and prayers.

10. My home. It was an answer to prayer. God had it picked out for me beyond a shadow of a doubt.

8 comments:

  1. Great list.

    I will be coming back to read more of your blog. :)

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! A kindergarten teacher! God bless you! (I have a kindergartener!!).

    Love your blog!! Thanks for the fun list!

    Becca
    http://web.me.com/darling729/Site/Blog/Entries/2009/3/23_Thankfulness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. It's hard to narrow it down to just 10, isn't it?

    Xazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to be thankful for -- thanks for sharing your great list! What a blessed life!

    Your blog is so cute!

    -Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful list - and i must echo christie - your blog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Happy FMM! I loved reading your list. Your blog is so cute! Have a super night!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love number 10! How wonderful...God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list! How wonderful to be a teacher! I always thought I would like that job!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete